Bulletin #1 PDF
Czech Orienteering Championships on long distance 2013
Masters Championships on long distance 2013
World Ranking Event
- Czech orienteering federation and o-club Magnus Orienteering (ASU)
- Saturday 21. 9. 2013 – qualification
- Sunday 22. 9. 2013 – final
- Event centre
- GPS: 50°13'56.452"N, 17°18'40.864"E
- There will be parking places approximately 500m from Event centre. Please,
follow instructions of organizers. Small parking fee will be charged.
- Friday 20. 9. 7.00 p.m. – 10.00 p.m.
- Saturday 21. 9. 9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.
||D16, D18, D20, D21
|H16, H18, H20, H21
||D35, D40, D45, D50, D55, D60, D65
|H35, H40, H45, H50, H55, H60, H65, H70, H75
||P2 (for beginners)
|T4 (training, app. 4 km), T6 (training, app. 6 km)
- Winning time
- Based on Czech orienteering rules for long distance
- till 4. 9. 2013 using information system ORIS, exceptionally also using email
- after 4. 9. 2013 entry fees will be increased by 50%
- after 8. 9. 2013 only entries for public races will be accepted
- Entry fees
||ČR 380,– Kč
||120,– Kč / závod
|lending SI card
||20,– Kč / závod
- All payments must be made by bank transfer in CZK
|Name of Account
||Tyršova 12, 787 01 Šumperk, CZ
||GE Money bank
||Langrova 3140/25, 787 01, Šumperk, CZ
|Reason for payment
||name of your club!
- web: http://klasika13.aljosa.org
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +420 777 564 377 (David Aleš)
- Saturday 21. 9. 11.00 a.m. interval start (less than 2000m from event
- Sunday 22. 9. 9.30 a.m. interval start (less than 2000m from event
- 1:15.000 E = 5 m for DH16 – DH40 and 1:10.000 E = 5 m for other
- Maps have been created according to ISOM 2000, actual in August
2013. Waterproof cover will be used for all maps. Chief cartographer: Tomáš
- hilly, montane forest with partly good and partly bad runnability,
occasionally some rocks and stone formations, medium density of roads, numerous
places with dense forest and rugged morphology
- Hard floor accomodation in Elementary school Zlaté Hory (70 CZK per
- Please, send us all your accommodation requests together with entries in
ORIS and payments for accomodation send together with entry fees.
- Other accommodation options can be find on event website – section accommodation.
- Refreshment points in the evening centre.
- Punching system
- electronical – SportIdent
- Any advertising or promotional activities in the Event centre must be
allowed by Event director.
||Tomáš Navrátil, Štěpán Hrobař